It is the striking contrasts which transform an Ötztal mountain summer into an extraordinary experience. Alpine meadows awash with flowers, rugged prehistoric rocks, placid mountain lakes and rushing streams promise not only action and adventure, but also rest and relaxation for the whole family.
The Ötztal is a natural paradise packed with superlatives including over 250 3,000 m peaks, Europe’s highest Nordic Walking trail and incredible mountain biking routes. More than 1,300 km of marked hiking trails invite you to discover the mountain landscape with its breathtaking panoramas. And AREA 47, Europe’s largest outdoor fun also promises pure adventure.
In the upcoming off-season, extensive conversion and renovation work is scheduled here at DAS CENTRAL to guarantee guests in the future even more ALPINE . LUXURY . LIFE!
- Extension of the old wing and renovation of the hotel corridors as well as rooms & suites
- Renovation of the entrance area and reception
- Extension of the day bar and restyling of the bar area
- New parlour in the Restaurant Feinspitz
- All south-facing rooms will get a balcony or terrace
During renovations, our reception-team is available daily from 9 am to 6 pm! On 24.07.15 we'll kick of the summer season!
ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF NATURE IN OUR 5-STAR HOTEL IN SÖLDEN
With its 65 km length, the Oetztal valley is one of the longest transverse valleys in the eastern Alps and the longest